TAKE UP YOUR SWORD AND PARTICIPATE IN THE REVOLUTION
Sakamoto Ryoma, a low-ranking samurai living in Japan in the 1960s, is dissatisfied with the continued rule of the shogunate. The common people of Japan are suffering from widespread poverty, and the time is right for a revolution as a result of the arrival of foreign weaponry on Japanese soil. Ryoma takes a vow of revenge after his adopted father, who was the leader of a revolutionary party, is killed. Ryoma wants nothing less than to put an end to the period of the samurai. In an unexpected turn of events, Ryoma decides to bring down the shogunate by working his way up through the ranks of the government. In order to find the person who killed his father, he enlists in the Shinsengumi, a highly skilled group of samurai fighters. Yet Ryoma is not the only one with a plan, and the more he works toward his goal, the further he is sucked into the workings of shogunate control.
GO CRAZY WITH FOUR GUN AND SWORD COMBAT STYLES
Carry a handgun in one hand and a sword in the other as you engage in samurai battle to take it to the next level. The Wild Dancer fighting style gives you the ability to deftly use either weapon against any opponent. You might also choose to specialize on a single lethal weapon, employing the Swordsman fighting style to cut through adversaries with your lethal sword and the Gunman fighting style to accurately shot your foes with a gun. And if you’re in the mood for some extra gory carnage, try out the Brawler fighting style by pounding some skulls with your bare fists. But that’s not the end of it. It wouldn’t be an RGG Studio game without mind-bogglingly ridiculous heat behaviors, that’s for sure. Call up a tiger to attack your adversaries, stuff pickled plums into the mouths of your foes, and use a cannon to put an end to your competition. The hot activities in Ishin! will make you want to find new movements at every step of the game, no matter where you are in the story.
A HISTORICAL EPIC FEATURING A STAR-STUDDED CAST
In order to depict its epic historical story, Like a Dragon: Ishin! uses recognizable actors and actresses. Fans of the franchise will be able to identify the protagonist, Kazuma Kiryu, from past installments of the series. Kiryu is given the role of Sakamoto Ryoma in Ishin!, and he invites the rest of his crew to come along with him. In this fictitious universe, the glittering avenues of Tokyo have been replaced with the chaotic hustle and bustle of 1860s Kyo, and Goro Majima and other Yakuza superstars appear alongside Ryoma as both allies and adversaries. These new character dynamics are not only exciting but also surprising, and the tale they are a part of has a sequence of mind-blowing twists and turns that can only be told by RGG studio.
• Take control of Sakamoto Ryoma, a low-ranking samurai who embarks on a mission to revenge his adopted father and topple the samurai!
• Conquer your foes with any one of the four different gun and sword fighting methods.
• Make use of the most renowned combat moves available during this time period, such as heat actions, which will let you to conjure a tiger and overwhelm your adversaries with the sour flavor of pickled plums.
• Be a part of the star-studded cast of the historical epic, which includes Yakuza superstars such as Nishikiyama and Majima, and have the chance to relive history.
• Search for legendary weapons from the time period in order to slash and penetrate your adversaries.
• A total of 14 different Mini games • Over 60 different Substories
• Marvel at the breathtaking visuals brought to you by Unreal Engine 4.
• Transport yourself to a fictitious version of Kyoto set in the 1960s by visiting Kyo.
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish